ADVISORY BOARD HIGHLIGHTS
- The question was raised about whether there is a defibulator in the Country Club. There is not one on site. It is not a cost issue, but a time issue. There is only a 5-minute window to be effective. By the time the defibulator was taken out on the course, too much time would have elapsed.
- The beverage carts have been repaired.
- If a member is using the family’s personal cart and another family member wants a cart, the cost for the use of the club’s cart is reduced to $9.
- There are 4 weddings coming up at the club.
- There are new staff members.
- The roll out date for the new menu has not been decided. However, some new items from the menu will be previewed as specials.
- There are currently 3 paint nights on the books: October 26, November 16, and December 14.
- Kudos to Luis for the food.
- There will be grass behind the brick wall at the entrance hopefully by the end of the year.
- The Sadie Hawkins went well.
- Member-Member coming up. Wants 100 participants.
- The golf cart battery replacement is complete.
- Chris is researching how to get rid of/remove the ground squirrel who is repeatedly digging a hole by the forward tee on #15.
- Seeded and sodded areas are roped off and doing well.
- The driving range is improving as a result of the work done on it.
- The course has been sprayed for broad leaf and crab grass.
- The tees will be punched in the next week or so.
- The overseeding on the fairways is doing well.
- There have been a lot of repairs in the club house including AC.
- The grill AC has been down for 2 months. New AC is in place and needs electrical hook up.
- Membership is at 423.