Notes from Advisory Board:
- Walk-in tee times being reduced: Friday’s will be reduced to three walk-in times and Saturday’s and Sundays will be reduced to seven times.
- Twenty new trees will be planted, 10 Australian Willow, 10 Ash
- New drain is complete on #13.
- New range balls are on order.
- A small green salad is now available as a “side” at no extra charge. (ie., instead of french fries).
- Request was made to trim the tree on the left side of Hole 9 as well as let the rough grow up around the right side of the green on 9 to keep balls hit onto the green from rolling into the water.
- Rocks in the penalty areas around the water should not be moved as they are part of the erosion control. Signs will be posted regarding this.
- Patio cover on the rounded area above the pro shop should be installed around April.
- Tribute bands coming: June 20 Rod Stewart, August 22 Journey
- A video on the proper way to rake a bunker will be out shortly.