- Bunkers – rakes are still optional. Can take relief if you’re in footprints, as we’ve been doing.
- 8 minute tee times – will get there when more people share carts – if you can share either a club cart or your personal cart, please do so.
- Jim Kleimer has made and donated a cabinet that will be displayed outside the proshop and will hold news for all the groups (18-holers, Breakers, Sr. men).
- Discussed growing up some of the areas around the greens to prevent the ball from running off.
- Some areas of the cart path where the concrete is coming up will be fixed.
- Organized play – for April still only twice a month.
- Pro shop – over the next few weeks should be getting in some new ladies clothes. Plan to have 2 trunk shows this year, one in the spring.
- F&B: Opening this Tuesday for lunch (as outlined in the message Mark sent out). There will be an Easter brunch, limited attendance. Will be eliminating take-out on Saturday nights. F&B minimums will be back in place April 1.
- Spring kick-off tournament will be April 24.
- Entire course has been fertilized. Green aeration starts Monday. Product to treat the crab grass to be applied. New drill seeder to arrive next week. Matting on steps on #8 to be replaced as well as the bridge from #2-3.
- Lakes have been treated for aquatic weeds and will all be filled next week.
Wear a mask until you are seated at a table on the patio, or indoors.
Until next time . . .