Golf Course Maintenance
* Will start punching the greens next week or the week after. Depends on weather.
* A new mat was put on the walking bridge between holes 2 & 3.
* The new artificial swans are still being tested on their usefulness for getting rid of geese. New spotlights are being purchased to be put where the geese sleep.
* Going to be spraying weeds on holes 1-7 Friday, 8-12 Monday & 13-18 on Tuesday.
* Yardage stakes that are broken are being repaired.
* The Club is going to make the wire attached to the sand shovel, in the sand box between holes 7 & 8,longer.
* Maintenance is not able to cut a path for walkers between holes 12 & 13 because of the roots from all the trees. Would damage lawn mowers.
* Going to have a Sunset Golf on Sunday afternoon, April 8th. Can have any combination of men & women or can be all men or all women. New York Steak Dinner & Bingo.
* Ping Demo Day was canceled due to weather. Will be rescheduled.
Food & Beverage Operation
* We have new lunch & dinner menus. New salads, Hamburgers & sandwiches. Even Mac & cheese.
* Halibut is back in season again so will start having your halibut favorites again.
* Mystery Murder Dinner is filling up nicely.
* Person that was going to do the floors in our downstairs bathroom is not available now. Don’t know when they are going to start the project.
Next meeting will be Thursday, April 19 at 3:30.